It’s almost Easter! That, my friends, is insane. I’m not complaining though - Easter is the best! My plans for this weekend involve working a little, Louis-sitting (you’ll meet Louis. He’s a cat. I’m his aunt.), and spending time with family. I’m in charge of making place cards for everyone. I know, such a daunting task! I still haven’t figured out how I want to make them, but I will keep you posted. For now, these are a few nice Easter crafts I have come across.
1. Golden Marbled Easter Eggs DIY - SheKnows
2. Temporary Tattoo Easter Eggs - Country Living
3. Origami Easter Bunny Baskets - Studio DIY
4. Colorful Tealights Easter DIY - The Kitchn
5. Leaf Print Eggs - Spoonful
6. Graffiti Art Easter Eggs DIY - Paper & Stitch
Decorating eggs is a really funny tradition when you think about it…who even came up with that? Going to Wikipedia that right now. See ya!